We appreciate that you are on this page, that means that your data matters to you, and you want to know the destination of them and who collects them.
– Social denomination is: MITER CONCEPT, S.L.
– CIF is B40584930
– Registered office is located at C/POETA QUEROL, 5 PTA.2, 46002 VALENCIA
– Email: email@example.com
1. WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA?
- A small approximation is important, therefore, you should know that it would be any information related to a person who facilitates us when you visit our website, in our case name and email, and if you buy a product in need of an invoice, we will request full address, name, surnames and ID or CIF.
- Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is stored automatically for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
2. PURPOSE, LEGITIMATION, CATEGORY OF DATA COLLECTED, CONSENT TO TREATMENT AND MINORS.
- As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms, or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as : newsletters (newsletters), new entries (posts), commercial offers, as well as other communications that MITER CONCEPT, SL understands interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion, are essential to realize the expressed purpose.
- Likewise, it may comply with the data, to the requirements requested by the USERS.
- Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
• Therefore, the legitimation is obtained through the consent as we will subsequently establish.
• In no case will a different use be made than the purpose for which the data have been collected, and much less will I transfer this data to a third party.
2.1 MINORS OF AGE
- In the case of being older than thirteen years, you can register at https://www.miterconcept.com without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
• What happens if you are under 13?
• In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be obligatory so that we can treat your personal data
• Warning: If you are under thirteen years old and you have not obtained the consent of your parents, you can not register on the web, so we will proceed to deny your request if you have proof of it.
- Thanks to the consent, we can treat your data being a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the website.
• As you well know, you can withdraw your consent at the time you want.
2.3 CATEGORY OF DATA
- The data collected at any time are specially protected, but are categorized as identifying data.
2.4 DATA CONSERVATION TIME
- I will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request to delete them.
3. COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICATION RULES
- MITER CONCEPT, S.L. to date it complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of said Organic Law and other regulations in force and applicable at all times, ensuring the proper use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
- As of May 2018, we will be governed by the regulations that will come into force, being the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union.
- Likewise, MITER CONCEPT, S.L. informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the USER for the treatment of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
- In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from browsing, may be stored in the files of MITER CONCEPT, S.L. and treaties for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship established in the forms you subscribe.
- Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of their data in order to inform them, by any means, including electronic mail, of products and services of MITER CONCEPT, S.L.
- In case of not authorizing the processing of your data for the purpose indicated above, the USER may exercise his right to object to the processing of his data under the terms and conditions set forth below in the section “Exercise of Rights”
4. SECURITY MEASURES.
- MITER CONCEPT, S.L. informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and treatment and / or unauthorized access, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
- Likewise, MITER CONCEPT, S.L.has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization. Continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
5. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
- Those individuals who have provided their data through https://www.miterconcept.com, may contact the owner of the same in order to exercise their rights of access to their data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition to the data incorporated in their files.
- The fastest and easiest method would be to access your user account directly and modify your data or delete your user account. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for those purposes instead of being deleted.
- The interested party may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to MITER CONCEPT, S.L. with the reference “Data protection”, specifying your data, proving your identity and the reasons for your request at the following address:
MITER CONCEPT, S.L.
C/POETA QUEROL, 5 PTA.2, 46002 VALENCIA
You can also exercise the rights, through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. LINKS OR EXTERNAL LINKS
- As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. Therefore https://www.miterconcept.com does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these third-party websites at https://www.miterconcept.com, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
- The only object of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and knowing about our work, although https://www.miterconcept.com does not offer or market by itself or through third parties the information, contents and services available in the linked sites, nor approves, supervises or controls in any way the contents and services and any material of any nature existing in them. https://www.miterconcept.com is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the User for access to said links.
8. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE AND MANAGERS OF THE TREATMENT
- The person in charge of the data file is MITER CONCEPT, S.L.
- As in charge of treatment outside the aforementioned responsible:
9. SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON THIS WEB.
- To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, https://www.miterconcept.com uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google (Analytics)
- At https://www.miterconcept.com we also study the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who our audience is and what they need. The tracking of our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
- The user and, in general, any individual or legal entity, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to https://www.miterconcept.com (the “Hyperlink”) ). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between https://www.miterconcept.com and the owner of the site or web page on which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by https://www.miterconcept.com of its contents or services. In any case, https://www.miterconcept.com reserves the right to prohibit or disable any hyperlink to the Website at any time.
10. DO YOU NOT WANT TO RECEIVE OUR INFORMATION OR DO YOU WANT TO REVOKE YOUR CONSENT?
- • In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023, of June 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce you can oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys in at any time, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
- To do this, you must send an email to the address email@example.com. If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose from this email by clicking on the link included in it by following the instructions provided. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
- Please bear in mind that our systems may require a lapse of time that in no case will exceed 48 hours for your opposition or revocation to take effect, understanding that during that period of time you can continue to receive messages.
- In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of MITER CONCEPT, S.L. , the exercise of the right of access, will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of accessing the information of the user’s profiles. With regard to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that you can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of MITER CONCEPT, S.L. .
- You can also stop interacting, follow or receive information from the social profiles of MITER CONCEPT, S.L. , eliminate content that no longer interests you or restrict who shares your connections, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
• The user can access the privacy policies of each Social Network, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. MITER CONCEPT, S.L. encourages users to familiarize themselves with the conditions of use of different social networks before starting to use them.
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243
– Youtube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy .
11. PERSONAL DATA CAPTURE SYSTEMS AND THEIR PURPOSE
- Forms of subscription to contents: within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by Mailchimp subscriptions and sending newsletters or news.
- Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is to answer questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web, this data will be stored in the Mailchimp servers and the email platforms mentioned above.
- Tracking systems used in this site: Google (Analytics), in https://www.miterconcept.com we also study the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand Who are your audience and what do you need? The tracking of our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
12. SOCIAL PLUGINS.
- On our website we offer links and services related to different social networks (eg “I like” Facebook). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to said web page.
- Therefore, it is convenient to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
- You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of these social networks before you start using them:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
– Youtube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
– Google Plus: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
– Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
13. ACCEPTANCE, CONSENT AND REVOCABILITY
- The User declares to have been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by MITER CONCEPT, S.L. in the form and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
- As you know and we have communicated throughout the present privacy policies, at any time you can revoke your data, but always without retroactive character.
- MITER CONCEPT,S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.